Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SUPERHERO.....NO QUESTION

I know I have said it before but LIAM'S heart surgeon is amazing.   He is out of surgery, it will be some time before we get to see him.  She was pleased with how it all went.  She decided to go ahead and leave his chest open, to give him more room to help him heal.  She said he has a lot of scarring and his lungs look rough but his pleurodesis are doing there job.  With him being on the bypass machine your blood pressure becomes an issue so he went back on dopamine, epiphenrine, and vasotec.  He was on these medications before.  He did not have any heart arrythmia's during the surgery, the amiodarone he is on has a long shelf life..  She placed another chest tube on the left, a new one at the front.  She also replaced his pacing wires.  He still had his other wires on but they were not attached to the heart anymore,  My man is a ROCKSTAR........I think he has been through more then enough.   She said we just wait and see how he settles out from here.  The next few days are critical. She gave him another chance of life, we are so grateful.   No question that he is a real miracle.   All of our prayers are being heard from the good Lord.  Please continue your prayers.  He still has a long way to go but with all of you and the man up above he has a fightng chance.  xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for this update... Not a day goes by that my Mom and I aren't praying for Liam~ God Bless all of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord,you are so good. Lord I ask that Liam have no problems that may arise from this surgery. Let him heal quickly. Father please give the family strength and peace so that they may rest well while Liam is resting. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. God thank You so much for all that you do every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know we don't know each other, but I am praying for your family. What amazing faith you have shown us. Thank you for teaching me to live in each moment with trust in the abundant grace of God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful to hear that surgery is over and he is recovering. I continue to pray for you all and trust that God will bring you through this. I pray that Liam's recovery from this latest change to his little body is quick. I know he feels your family's love, that he is in Good Hands. Take care of yourself. Catch rest when you can. God's peace to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THRILLED to hear the surgery went well. Liam - you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God has your little man and you in his strong arms. Lean on him. God bless you all and prayers coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's our Superman!!!! Way to go Liam - keep fighting! Keep going Sugar family - you are on a journey that is worth all of this! Every day is a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love Liam! He is on my mind and in my prayers every single day!! My kids ask about him too because I talk about him so much<3 we are praying so hard for him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lord, allow the world to see this child in all his grandeur...he is fighting to be here Lord, and only you know why...Assist him, aid him, comfort him and his family....Walk with his parents Lord, pick them up when they feel a sting of defeat, let the doctors words be only of encouragement and amazement at YOUR feats....Stay diligently at his side...Hold his hand Lord, and allow him to look to you, as you make him aware that he is FOREVER PERFECT in your eyes, as well as his family's eyes, and the world.....He has a warrior's spirit, you gave that spirit of fight to him, allow him to use that in this world....We are ready to receive him, we pray for his miracle, we pray for him, we pray for his parents.....Thank you for delivering him, and letting strangers of all walks of life be engaged together to come together to wish only the best for this child......I want to see him walk here Lord, I want him to say "mama", and "dada". I want him to smile and make everyone's heart melt..He is a miracle already Lord...Now let his healing be your greatest work, to show the WORLD that you are all that we say that you are!!!! I BELIEVE in this child, I know his life has purpose, let it be revealed to the world Lord... His fight is not in Vain....He is worthy and he is telling us all that....Lord comfort him as only you can!!!! The world is not worthy of him Lord, but we still reach out to you and ask for him....Let his life be a testimony to your will Lord....I receive him, and would be blessed by his presence Lord....Let your will be done, and make him a gift honored by his struggle Lord. In Jesus Name...Amen

    ReplyDelete