Monday, October 15, 2012

7 weeks

Don't stop Believing....
As all of you know things for Liam have not been good. Tomorrow was our meeting to discuss Liam's future.
Well......our SUPERHERO does it again. He told us he is not done yet. His chest tube drainage has significantly slowed, his chest x-ray was 1,000 times better, they weaned a great deal on his vent, decreased his morphine. Today was his day. The physician came into his room and said we are going to cancel his meeting and see how he does over the next few weeks. Liam is telling all of us to continue to fight!!! Thank you Lord for answering our prayers, thank you thank you!!!!!!!!! Hope has been restored to our lives. He has been given another chance by our Lord Savior. How can we not believe in prayer or miracles. With God anything is possible. A wise man told me today stay " Cautiously Optimistic" We are still on this crazy roller coaster called the PCTU but all I can say is GAME ON, the Sugar's are not done yet. He is an amazing little boy. Stole the hearts of so many. I believe in the power of prayer always and forever.

Today was a great day. We had fun with our nurses, ate wonderful food (we haven't eaten this good in a long time.-- thank you to all of you for sending us food). Chris gave him a bath, he got held, he got a hot dog halloween costume that we had a lot of fun with and we read some books. Thank you for this Day, one that has restored our hearts. Hopefully, tomorrow we are still going in the right direction. Day by day, moment by moment. I am so proud of my little boy.

16 comments:

  1. Angie...I am so happy to hear this great news....Liam is a fighter and he will get better..I said a prayers for him at church today..God is good....give him lots of hugs and kisses.........god bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie!! Im so happy to hear he good news! I find myself searching for news about your little superhero on a daily basis and am so excited to read this post. This is one step forward in the right direction. I will continue to hope and pray for all of you. April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah!! I can't wait to tell the children in the morning! Prayers for tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is Great!!! I began reading this story and the entire blog from Beth posting it on fb and It was on the day of the bad news beginning :( and God told me that Liam was going to turn around and make many believers!!! I have always been a believer and know that God is working this miracle of a little boy! Praise God thru whom all things are possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie, Just wanted to send you a quick note and let you know we are praying for Liam and your family everyday. My daughter, Kennedy(7 yrs old), saw Liam's picture a few days ago while I was reading your blog and asked about him. I told her a little bit about Liam's story and told her that she could pray for your precious little boy. Her response was so simple, she said "I will pray for the baby but Im really going to pray for his mom." We are all so happy for Liam as well as for you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news!! Will continue to pray for healing for Liam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lord, thank you Lord. God is good. Angie, Chris it only gets better. Don't stop praying. Don't stop praising Him, don't ever think He's not with any of you. He has His arms around all of you.
    Can't wait till tomorrow.
    Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such terrific news! I read these blogs every night to see how the day has gone! I keep praying for you and your wonderful family! We are praying for you at church too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news! We will continue to pray for all of you. God is holding all of you in his arms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are rejoicing with you! and continuing in prayer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praise be to God!!You have made my morning. Through your blog, many of us have fallen in love with your little Super Hero!! I can tell you that you have many prayer warriors working like crazy for you all here in western PA (and probably all over the country). Keep fighting little man. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praise the Lord! I will continue to pray for strength and continued improvements for your little miracle. Liam truly is a superhero! He is such a fighter. I changed my profile picture for Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "For He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine according to His power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

    Prayers and Blessings Liam

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post has me in tears! Thank the Lord!
    We will continue to pray!! Keep going little guy!:) we're all here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending prayers for all of you from Arizona!

    Liam is a superhero! And so are his prents.

    ReplyDelete