Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 62

Liam had a good day. He continues to urinate, which is what we want to get his excess fluid off. He looks skinnier then what he was. We all love skinny Liam. They weaned on his vent again today. When the fluid comes off, it makes it easier for him to breath. Chest X-ray looks better. Still on high sedation but with his chest being open he should be!! Hopefully his chest will be closed soon! Chest tube drainage is still down. He is trending the right way! God is Good..... Thank you Lord for this day.
Nurse Molly knitted Liam a beautiful blanket. He loved it. He laid on it today and it felt so soft and cuddly, he slept all day. Thank you Molly, we love you!!
Nurse Christina brought him rockstar sunglasses because we all know he is a rockstar!!! Wait till you see how cute he looks in them!
My little boy is spoiled by everyone and we are grateful for all of them.
Grandma and Grandpa Sugar came to visit today, they brought Halloween candy and some Halloween decorations to spice up his room! Our Parker came back too! Parker did not come to the hospital but its so good to see him. I love being able to cuddle with Parker!
I got a great surprise today from some amazing girls. My bestest girls from high school came to see us today. Laura, Danielle, and Kelsey!! Just seeing them made my heart swell. I know they came to meet our superhero but having them here was great medicine for me. They brought home to Ann Arbor. I love those girls so very much.
Today was amazing!! I love these days

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, he is ADORABLE in those little glasses!! So glad he's moving in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each day brings more encouraging news. I pray for the three of you every day, and rejoice with you in what our Faithful Father is doing!

    ReplyDelete