Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 60

Liam is doing well. On tons and tons of sedation. So much that if it was us on all these meds, we would be out cold for a week. With all these meds he continues to wake up with a vengeance. My man knows a thing about strength. He finally started urinating today. Hopefully the weight starts to come off more and more. Liam had his echo today and it looks great!!! Thank you Jesus.. His surgeon was very pleased with the results and said it was perfect. The dictation read unobstructive pulmonary veins. Liam has never had unobstructive anything. The power of prayer is amazing. Today was a good day.
My mom and dad were still here.
My sister Dana, Bryson and our friend Autumm came for the day to visit. Our friends Jen and Ken also came back to visit us. We love when people come to visit.
I met a great person thru mutual people. Her little boy is having issues with his intestinal tract. Today he was having surgery. Please pray for baby Gabriel. He needs all our prayers for a healthy recovery.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Lord. God is good. Liam has a very special healer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little warrior is always in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! Liam is in my thoughts and prayers every day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying for your little guy. I think and pray for him daily. God be with u all. We send our prayers


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first I have logged on to facebook in months. I found this blog immediately and can't stop reading! Honey my heart is with you. I have been reading and crying for the last half hour. My thoughts and prayers will be with you every day. He is so beautiful. Thank you for the updates. I am so happy to hear there is progress! You are doing a wonderful thing with the blog. Not only helping others in the same situation, but gaining prayer and support from around the country. It can be a very powerful thing. God performs miracles every day with the birth of a baby, and he will take care of Liam!

    ReplyDelete