Friday, October 12, 2012

I am so overwhelmed by all of you. As I scroll through Facebook this morning I am in awe of all of you! The red heart, showing love for my little boy is heart warming. No words can express how I feel by all of you. Chris and I get out of bed everyday because all of you help us, support us, pray for us, and give us strength. I still cannot fathom the idea that this is us, this is our real life. We read all your posts and cry with everyone but they give us the strength. Chris and I created a little boy that has touched our hearts and I feel like he has touched all of yours. Thank you. I could never repay all of you for showing us so much love.

4 comments:

  1. Angie you probaly might not remember but I remember you from past football games when your sister and my daughter cheered. I am also cousins by marriage to Melissa D. (Chris's cousin). I just want you to know I am praying for you, Chris, and baby Liam. I am in a private FB page and there are about 80 woman from across the eastern half of our country praying for you too. Your faith and strength is so beautiful to witness. I will continue to pray for peace and love to surround the 3 of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I would like included in you facebook page... can you friend me? Shelley Colangelo is my facebook name. Thanks

      Delete
    2. Your faith is an inspiration. Liam's tiny life is having a huge impact on many people. God works in mysterious ways. May He continue to bless you with comfort, guidance, peace and love.

      Delete
  2. ONE OF MY FRIENDS ON FB HAD THIS LINK ATTACH TO HER PAGE. I SAW THE SUPERMAN LOGO, AND SINCE MY THREE MONTH OLD IS GOING TO BE SUPERMAN FOR HALLOWEEN I ENTERED THE SITE. AS I STARTED TO READ YOUR BLOG I REALIZED GOD MUST HAVE SENT ME TO THIS SITE. MY 3 MO OLD SON HAD TETRALOGY OF FALLOT WHICH IS ALSO A HEART CONDITION. WHEN HE TURNS SIX MONTHS OLD IN JANUARY HE WILL NEED OPEN HEART SURGERY TO REPAIR THE BLOCKAGE IN HIS VALVE AND THE HOLE IN HIS HEART. I GUESS IT REALLY HASN'T HIT ME YET BECAUSE HE IS JUST THE PERFECT LITTLE BOY WITH NO SYMPTOMS RIGHT NOW. I AM TRYING TO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT WITH AND MY OTHER TWO CHILDREN BEFORE HIS SURGERY. ANY ADVICE FOR MY FAMILY ON WHAT TO EXPECT EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY? MY FOUR YR OLD SON PICKED SUPERMAN FOR COOPER'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME. HE IS REALLY INTO THE WHOLE SUPER HEROES RIGHT NOW. BUT IT FITS COOPER AND WHAT HE IS GOING THROUGH. I PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY EVERYDAY! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete