Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 7

Today was Liam's best yet. Slept pretty much all day, continuing to wean off meds and his ventilator.. He was perfectly satisfied all day!! Had an echo completed just out of routine, wanted to check the pressure of the pulmonary artery band... It was very good. We are only going in the right direction. He is looking more and more less swollen everyday. Absolutely beautiful. I just want to quickly share a story from my parents! Since finding out about Liam's heart defect my parents notice the number 333 surfacing a lot in different ways! My mom started to look into bible versus to see what it could mean! She found Jeremiah 33:3. Call unto me , and I will answer thee, and show you great and mighty things. :). This number continues to show up on their alarm clocks, my dad was paged to room 333 the day before we left for Michigan. God was reminding us to let him lead..... I am telling this story because the last two days Liam's heat warmer above his bed turns on and 333 pops up...... Quick reminders bring us back to trust and let god handle it! We could not handle any of this game with out him!!!! Thank you to all of you for your support! I do follow all of your posts and they all make me smile!! Us Sugar's love all of you so much!! Liam had to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Sugar today, it's always hard when our love ones leave but they were heading home to Parker.. If you have to leave one grandson you just go and pick up another!! Our dearest friends Jen and Ken Sabol had my Parker and took excellent care of him! I am so very grateful for them! It makes it easier being here and not having to worry about my other little boy!! We also got to decorate Liam's bay area today! Some of his very own blankets and stuffed animals... The "B" finally made its arrival.. It's a tradition that their children receive a blanket and carry it with them always!! Chris still has a tiny piece of his! Not much left of it as it became worn and cut as the years went on! Today was amazing! Time with my little man keeps getting better and better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment