Sunday, September 9, 2012

13 days old.

Liam had a good day today. No changes from the last few! Weekends here at the hospital are pretty quiet and laid back. They usually do not change much unless the patient needs it! Nephrology stops by once a day to check on his dialysis. They seem to be pleased. He is looking pretty handsome these days! Chris and I look back at old pictures from last week and we cannot believe how much he has changed! Aunt Amanda and Grammy Jen came to visit this weekend! Grandma and grandpa Mirone were here too! It's always fun when Liam gets visitors! It's always hard when they leave! Sometimes I think my little boy is stronger then me! Today was an Angie breakdown anxiety kind of day! Its been a few days since I have had a good let it all out cry! Well today was my day! It all started when Liam was super agitated earlier today and he would look at me with those big beautiful eyes and I swear they were speaking to me! There is nothing I could do! The vent tube seems to irritate him more and more everyday! I just want to pick him up so bad! Ok enough poor Angie this is for him and how amazing he is and how special he will be!!! Everyday is a new day for Chris and I! I wish I was tough like Chris he never breaks... Liam is a fighter and prayers do work! Proverbs 3. 5-6. Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways submit to him and he will make your path straight!

2 comments:

  1. We have been praying every day for Liam to stabilize! Such good news to string a few good days together :) Keep on fighting Liam!! How precious that day will be when you get to hold him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending a hug to you Angie! Mom's need them too! Angel Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete