Monday, September 10, 2012

2 weeks old

Can you believe he is two weeks old already! The time here in Michigan has gone so fast! Liam was very peaceful all day today! His blue hue is starting to show as the fluid comes off! Dr Hirsch already informed us that patients like Liam will have a blue tint to their skin! As the second and third surgery are complete he will become pinker. Today I asked her if she was concerned with his coloring and she said no. All of his vitals have been good no need to be concerned about the pulmonary band ( which is what I was concerned about) she laughed today and said just stay away from navy blue clothes for him! Chris and I love her! Liam is so very lucky to have a doctor like her! She saved him! Iall of his doctors and nurses and the people around him in the PCTU are amazing. We thank god for them everyday! We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them! They are the best! Tonight they decided to change out his breathing tube for a new one! His leak became so bad it started giving off inaccurate results! So before it could be removed permanently he needed a new one so his numbers matched. Of course my man did amazing with no problems! He is stronger then I am... I think sometimes I need a breathing tube! I forget to breath! He is so beautiful! I cannot wait for all of you to meet him! He is our angel!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog and praying for you and Liam and your family. Wow, God is great for sure.

    ReplyDelete