Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 33

Quiet day for Liam... The only change made today was they discontinued his sprinting. He is not where we want him to be on his vent. My heart breaks everyday when I see the tube. My heart breaks knowing I cannot help him. Dear God, please take care of my child. Give him the strength to work hard on getting off the ventilator. Carry him through this. We all know he is a fighter and we will get through this but it's time to excel my little man. The nurse said it best today- heart patients take two steps forward then one step back. New day/new challenge. We were lucky to have so many visitors this weekend. Grandma and Grandpa Mirone came back this weekend, Aunt Dana, Uncle Jeff and Bryson came too. Aunt Jamie and Uncle Nate couldn't stay away either. Everyone needs their Liam fix. Gotta love our little miracle. Bath time tonight was so fun. He is a total joy. God Bless you Liam. We love you so much. Lets do this. GAME ON......

No comments:

Post a Comment