Thursday, November 29, 2012

For my PCTU GIRLS.

To all my PCTU girls,
I miss you all terribly. For three months I learned to love each and everyone one of you. You all brought different things to my life. If it was getting some amazing advice from you all, or catching up on our celebrity gossip, or eating food together, or reading Liam books, making crafts, or just getting to know all of you and you all getting to know us. I am forever blessed to have had those moments. I know my sweet angel above is watching over all of you as well. Liam knew you all as family as much as we do. You are all apart of the Sugar/Mirone clan forever.
Chris and I returned home from a quick getaway and we received a card from all of you and it brought tears to my eyes. I love you girls so much and I will never forget any of you.
Chris and I would love to make a trip back to see all of you soon.
Much love from me to you!!

4 comments:

  1. cannot even begin to tell you both how very much I miss you both. I really miss your beautiful little man too....
    --wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you all three of you tremendously-even if it is talking about Rob and Kristen and her need to wash her dirty hair. I am so happy that you and Chris got some time away and so true-Liam was right there with you both along the way. Take care of yourself and each other and hope to see both of you soon.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guys! Miss all three of you mote than you know. Looking forward to seeing you Angie and Chris. We must plan something after the holidays for sure!
    **hugs** ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think of you guys often and miss Liam (sugar-bean <3) so much! Take care of eachother :) God bless you and your family this Christmas!
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete