Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 67

Today was a quiet day. No major changes. As his cultures continue to come back infectious disease adjusts his antibiotics to widen the susceptibility of the infection. His WBC was higher today from yesterday. But his surgeon said she would stir things up when she cleaned him out yesterday. Their plan is to try to close more tomorrow along with another wash out. Being able to close him and remove as much plastic as they can will benefit him. His Bp has been fluctuating lower today, so I hope his little body is able to tolerate all that continues to be thrown at him. He was comfortable all day today and when he did wake up he was our Liam. Our sweet boy with those gorgeous tell all eyes!!
I cannot tell you all how much these amazing people that we have met here at this hospital mean to Chris and I. They are all apart of our family. We really love all of them. They make it easier to be away from home. These people will be apart of our lives forever. Chris and I are also blessed to have so many of you loving and supporting us. Words cannot express how much you all mean to us as well. Some of you I have never met but knowing you all love and pray for this little miracle as much as we do is overwhelming. Thank you. Xoxo
I also would like to take a minute to pray for all the others that are going through difficult situations. Life is sometimes not easy but our only way of surviving is believing in our God our Savior. That's how we get up in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. I am deeply in love with this little guy. I've been praying so so hard for him. I've felt a measure each time and I know God is in Liam's room. Can't wait until you take him home. His eyes tell it all......he is special and has a stronger spirit than most everyone in this world. God bless him and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly Father we thank you for this day. You are the true healer. I come to you tonight not only asking for you to continue touching Liams little body and to let him heal so that everyone can give you the glory and also share their testimonies with many people so that more lives may turn to you Lord. I also ask that you touch all the other sick babies and heal them. Lord I ask that you give comfort and peace to each parents so they may have a restful nights sleep. You are the One true God. Lord I would like to thank you for blessing us with so many Drs. and Nurses that work with these beautiful babies and end up becoming part of the family. Lord please bless each and everyone of them. I love you Lord and I thank you. In Jesus name I pray,Amen.
    Angie and Chris you have the most beautiful little guy. His eyes are just so expressing,you can see the strength he has. Sleep well tonight. I look forward to tomorrow when I can read that Liam is getting better. Goodnight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say much more than Greta so eloquently said, except to echo her prayer. Know that so many are loving you and lifting you up in prayer, asking for a miracle of healing and the blessing of peace. Love and comfort to you all.

    ReplyDelete