Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday

As we celebrated Liam's birthday, we shed lots of tears but also we shared our love. Our love for him and what he meant to all of us.  
We began our birthday party with a dinner and then went to his resting place where I asked everyone to write a special note of what they would say to Liam as we attached them to red, yellow and blue balloons. As we watched them go to the heavens we remembered him, we cried for him, and we prayed for him. Flowers were brought from all of us and from others making his site shine. We gathered to our house for cake and ice cream. Liam had his cake and we sang Happy Birthday to him. As we sang I was so overwhelmed, it was truly like we were singing with the angels.  He was with us through it all and so was Our God.  I prayed for it. 
My dad took a picture that proved he was with us. I light so bright it was breathtaking.   Thank you Lord for what you have given us, you have shown us that Liam and you are always here. 
Chris and I both agree that this day was one of our hardest. We have had so many but not having what we wish we had makes this journey unbearable. We continue to mourn, cry, remember, and smile and above all else, we keep our faith. 
I asked all of you to wish Liam a Happy birthday on this day and Chris and I are overwhelmed with all of the love and wishes you sent to him on his day.  You all help us get out of bed each day and face a new day. Liam is one special little boy to have touched not only us but all of you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  He had a birthday full of love and that's all I could have ever asked  
Xoxox




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful memory. You all are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to celebrate Liam's birthday. You will never know how Liam and your family have touched so many lives. I do not know any of you but I have cried many tears with you during your journey with that special little angel. Love to you and your family.
    Genie Owens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, little Liam. May you rest peacefully in the arms of our Father and Savior, and may your loved ones be comforted in the days and years to come until they are with you again. <3

    ReplyDelete